We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal information, to keep it comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
The personal data will be collected through these means.
● Use of websites owned, controlled or operated by DID-GLOBAL (“our Website”)
● Communication between customers and DID-GLOBAL via Email, other internet calling services, or social network services, etc.
● Viewing and using DID-GLOBAL’s social media page
● Contact, inquiries etc. from other websites posting DID-GLOBAL’s advertisements
● Application for DID-GLOBAL’s rental property or rental products, and contract action etc.
You must be a legal adult or be supervised and approved by a parent or guardian to use our Services.
2. Collection of Personal Information
And, Usage Data refers to information collected automatically from our Services (or third-party services employed in our Services), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use our Services, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the website) and the details about the path followed within the website with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
1) Personal Data
On the process of using our Services, we collect the following Personal Data for the purpose of making better proposals to customers.
● E-mail Address
● Telephone number
● Skype ID, LINE ID etc.
● Types of visas
● Preferred language
● (occasionally) occupation · hobby · taste etc.
Furthermore, in applying for rental property, in order to register customer information required for making a contract, we collect the following Personal Data in addition to the above Personal Data.
● Purpose of visiting Japan
● Detailed information on the place of work or school
● Detailed information on family, friends or relatives
● Detailed information on co-occupants
● Identification card data such as Passport, Residence card, etc.
● Information on income
2) Usage Data
When customers use our Website, DID-GLOBAL collect information including but not limited to customer’s IP address, location information, information about the device you are using, log files and certain information of you via cookie technologies.
We also collect and process aggregated and statistical data about your usage behavior via Google Analytics and other analysis services. These data generally do not identify you personally or are not directly related to a specific person.
3. Use of Personal Information
DID-GLOBAL use your Personal Information for the following purpose.
● To respond to inquiries
● To send required information.
● To conclude and implement contracts including lease contracts.
● To provide information and services regarding to the real estate and fulfill the contract.
● To provide information and services as of conclusion of contract regarding to “property and casualty insurance” etc.
● To provide information on new products and services or to send out questionnaires regarding our provided apartments, offices, commercial properties or sales properties, and to appraise real estate.
● To comprehend the use and environment of our properties.
● To maintain and repair of our properties.
● To contact with persons applying for positions.
● To statistical research by anonymized data
4. Handling of Personal Information
DID-GLOBAL shall take and implement necessary and appropriate precautions for the prevention of unauthorized access and leaks to outsiders, for the loss, destruction and safe control of personal data by controlling and managing appropriately and strictly, the handling of the personal information of our customers. In order to enhance the services provided to customers by our company, we may occasionally entrust the management of individual services to our affiliates (“Contractors”).
5. Maintaining the Confidentiality of Personal Information
DID-GLOBAL shall not disclose or provide personal information to third parties other than us and Contractors without the approval of the customers. We may disclose personal information irrespective of the approval of the customers if any of the following items apply.
1. In response to requests by the public authorities pursuant to decrees against DID-GLOBAL or Contractors
2. To protect the rights or properties of Customers or DID-GLOBAL
3. To take urgent actions to secure the physical safety of the customers, the general public, our employees and Contractors.
6. Your rights with respect to Personal Information
Customers have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you.
● right to information,
● right to rectification or deletion,
● right to restriction of processing the data,
● right to object to the processing the data,
● Right to data portability.
7. Reformation of Personal Information
DID-GLOBAL will immediately respond in principle to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion and cessation of personal information, after confirming that the applicant is the person itself in the personal information. This will be accomplished within a reasonable period of time.
8. Information Protection Measures and Retention Period
DID-GLOBAL implement technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk to the personal information we process, and perform review and improvement work on a regular basis. Our staff will share information on information protection measures.
The Personal Data retention period is the period necessary to provide our Services, and the period required and permitted by applicable laws, and it is currently no less than 7 years. Customers can always request that we suspend or remove the data by contacting us.
9. Data Protection and Privacy Laws
DID-GLOBAL will comply with Personal Information Protection Law and other relevant data protection laws, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
11. Link to external websites
Our Website and Services contains links to external sites administered by third parties. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, or not. We strongly suggest you review them if you visit those external sites.
12. Contact for Personal Information
Address： 2-3-14, Uchihiranomachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 540-0037 Japan
Please contact us through our contact form if you need any contact with us.
13. Effective Date