It has been more than two years since COVID-19 prevented foreign visitors from entering Japan for tourism.
However now we would like to share a good news regarding tourist visa. We understand some people are already heard that Japanese government re-opened tourist visa for the countries categorized as `BLUE`
The new policy start from 10th June and we have organized all necessary information for you.
Hope below details helps you! How to apply tourist visa?
- The main purpose of new entry policy of tourist visa is sightseeing with `Packaged` & `Guided` conditions
so you will be only available to apply the same period as your tour period.
For example, if you booked 5 days tour in Japan, you will be only available stay Japan for 5 days within this tour period.
- Our tour service is for private use not group tour so there will be no any other participants join the tour.
You are able to customize itinerary on your own and we will offer whole service based on your requests.
Below is our private tour page for your reference.
- If you agree above details, we will send you good itinerary with quote and basically it will contains below services:
■ Vehicle (chartered)
■ Tour guide
- After several discussion and when you ready to book our service, we will send you online payment form
and your service will be officially reserved after payment done by credit card.
- Once payment done we will start to apply document for you and we will send whole information to
ERFS (Entrants, Returnees Follow-Up Systems). Once we received official approval paper we will send you by PDF format.
You may start to apply your visa at Japanese Embassy in your country with the certificate from ERFS
Hope the above information helps you.
If you would like to travel to Japan with our arrangement of private tour under these guideline, feel free to inquire us for more details and estimates!
We looking forward to serve you in Japan soon!